We, at K. K. NAG PVT. LTD, have understood the importance of material handling and logistics in business and have developed a variety of products that reduce the cost of packaging, material handling and transportation on the one hand, and wastage and damage of materials on the other hand. In this quest we have evolved many path-breaking products; NAGMAGIC Pallets is one of them.
NAGMAGIC Pallets are designed for optimal load bearing capacities with strong and durable designs. They are manufactured in our state-of-the-art plants, which have the competence to deliver solutions based on a wide range of processes such as Thermoforming, Rotomoulding, etc. NAGMAGIC Pallets are the best available alternative to expensive and problematic wooden/steel pallets. NAGMAGIC Pallets are sure to outclass and outnumber them on all counts.
PALLETS – An Integral part of Any Material Handling and Logistics System
- Logistics has become very important in today’s scenario. If the product is not moved to the right place, at the right time, it loses its value and utility. For example, if a fresh catch of fish does not reach the right place at the right time, it becomes useless.
- Pallets are thus very important and are an integral part of any logistics systems; wrong selection from a wrong source can lead to disaster.
- In spite of their importance, handling systems and pallets do not get the attention they deserve and are given only residual budgets.
WHAT IS A PALLET?
- A pallet is basically an elevated platform of a convenient size.
- For easy, speedy and safe handling of cargo.
- Also helps bring about space saving.
MOC of NAGMAGIC PALLETS
Plastics – LLDPE, EPS with HIPS/ABS Lining.
TYPES OF PALLETS
4 – Way Entry – With 9 legs, this type of pallet is suitable for entry from all the four sides for Static and Dynamic applications.
2 – Way Entry – With 3 skids, this type of pallet allows entry from only two opposite sides for Static, Dynamic and Racking applications.
Palletised Container – This product combines a pallet and a container.
Areas of Application
- Finished Goods
- Raw material
- Returnable – Reusable
- Static Application
- Dynamic Application
- Racking System
- A S R S
- Uniformly Distributed Load
- Point Load
Material Handling Equipment
- Hydraulic Pallet Truck
- Fork Lift
(Distance between Jaws/Forks of MHE and width of racks is very important)
MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR PALLETS